THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Relationship

How can you give love if you never loved at all- Yorrel Hughes

For some reason the Trina song, "Single Again", is blasting in my head (and that's not one of my fav songs either) I have always been single but it wasn't until recently where I've decided to fully embrace it. I used to look at some of my friends and be like I want a relation ship like he/she have. The old me would have shouted out N.A.S (Niggas Aint Shit) but I'm beyond that now. Inotice that must of the men I deal with isn't shit lol because I knew what they was about from the jump, I just didn't pay attention to the signs. So I end up planning our furture lol and didn't realize he wasn't ready. So I now realize that I can rush into anything it when it's ready. If it's meant to be then it will be. My brother asked me If I ever was in love, real love. And I couldn't really answer it because when I am done talking/dating a person I cut tieds with them there no need to have a friend ship after wards. For what we don't have kids so why do we need to keep a friend ship going on? I never was one of those people and I don't understand how some people can remain friends but to each it own. Back to my brother question have I ever been in love.....

The first person who came in mind is Carlos awe geesh lol where do I began... I think back on that relationship I truly love him. I accepted his flaws and all. I believe he was the first person to actually treat me like a queen and he love me for who I am and not what he can get from me or what I'll do for him. Now I will admit I can be hard on men. But I don't think its just men becuse I am had on my friends too. But I can remember one day I went to his place and it was this girl at his apartment and he gonna try and feed me this line that the biitch was there for his brother. Now one if she was there for your brother then why she in your damn face, two yall was sitting too close for comfort. Now I let it go bc he never gave me a question to doubt him. But then she called him at three in the morning (why is she calling you). So I answer the phone the biitch was bold to ask for him....so you know me and her had some words then me and him had some words. So me and him still kick it with him I mean damn I love him. But when I caught him hugging her that's when I knew it was over. I don't care how much I love a person, how good the dick is I never will give you the power of making me loose my damn mind nope NEVER so it was dead right then and there.

Now it's Stoop Box...ugh this nigga I dont even know why I fuck with him. He is cute I give him that. The sex is not good so it's not that lmao. I don't know why I deal with him. I say deal with him kinda lol. I mean if he calls when he's home I'll chill with him and what not we prob. will end up having sex but I do it. And I know that's chicken headish of me but hey every girl have that one ass hole who you go chicken headish over lol so blah I don't know what it is but I'm deaded that now too

Then there Mix-Signals...mayne I like him and I don't know why. He's nothing like the boys I usually date which can be good. But it's like I find myself kinda not being myself when I'm around him.... because we talk all the time and he be like he don't like a girl like this and he don't like a girl like that. So I find myself changing. And I refuse to change myself for his ass! I mean damn I am not asking him to change. No he isn't telling me to act a certain way either he's doing it indirectly. I think honestly we from two different worlds so blah...


I don't know where my last relationship will take me so I'm just chilling. I need to get my life in order.

0 comments: