THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

J. Holiday

J. Holiday Second Round is finally out!!!! I'm so excited!!! I am a big fan. But I don't think he get the credit her deserve (just like Tweet). His first CD is good. But this CD is beyond good. The first CD gave you a nice preview of what was to come. I don't really judge a "new" artist base on thier first cd because on the first CD I feel it's to gain fans so of course it's going to be good or at least decent, and if you have a promotion team you too can be an Ashanti lol. On Second Round you can tell that his voice has grown alot, like it have gotten stronger and he have mature. Some of must listen too is FALL I can listen to this song on repeat for hours and not get tired of it at all, Dont' go, Run into my Arms, Make That Sound. I am a fan of J. Holiday not only because he is cute, but because unlike some artist out here he can actually sing. When I meet him at Walmart, yes he was at Walmart at the old layaway he was cool and when I asked him to sing he did and he actually sound like he does on the CD, gotta love that. I think it's rare that you can have a artist who can actually sing. Like Latoya Luckett. I love her music on the CD but singing LIVE hell naw cut that short. One day doing my cable days I was watching 106 and Park (doing my channel surfing days) and she was on there and sound a hot ass mess shame on it all. I was disappointed no wonder why Beyonce did care when she left Beyonce and them bka Destiny Child lol. But all said and alll I'll say go buy the CD not burn lol it's worth it.

0 comments: