THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chris Brown and Rihanna


I don't know about anyone else but I am so damn tired of listening to this story. On ET, insider, Inside edition the news, people etc. Rihanna was not and is not the first person to take some blows to the face ugh! She isn't the first celebrity to take some to the first. Look at Tina, Ike took it took her plenty of times hell they made a movie about it and I don't know about you but I have laugh my ass off at the scenes where Ike took it too Tina (eat the cake Anna Mae lol timeless). Then lets look at Whitney and Bobby. Not only did Bobby take it to Whitney but he made her a got damn crack head!!!!!! Damn shame she'll never sound the same. But back to Chris Brown and Rihanna, like I stated before and I say again Rihanna isn't the first women to get hit. Now I will say that I was caught off guard when my lovely friend Crystal told me that Chris Brown hit Rihanna because I would bet my last dollar that Rihanna would be hitter I mean hey she is from the islands (yeah I know I stereotype but that what I thought). And we I saw them at the mall Chris Brown was speaking to the fans and Rihanna was the one walking around with damn scarf on in the summer hot as hell, with her nose in the air (and we was in RICHMOND, VA).

Now I am one who is not for men beating on women at all. I had a good friend who boyfriend used to beat on her. I personally never had a man take it to me. So I can't say what I would do because that never happen to me. But I know I'll lose my got damn mind! There no way I could stand and let a grown ass man beat me like I'm a rag doll. I might not can't beat his ass but he gonna be fucked up right along with me. This is how I look at this situation... You can tell the person over and over again to leave ol boy alone. But if she's not ready to leave him alone she's not! There nothing you can do.

I'm done
ps. is it wrong that I am listening to Rihanna while i type this hmmmmz

Rehab - Rihanna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally reading it this morning even though you told me about it yesterday morning! Lol. Anyway, I am tired of hearing about it. Last night as I was driving to the gym, they were reading the afidavit (okay I might've butchered that spelling, I do apologize), and they went into details over what happened...sounds kinda brutal. I just wish they waited until we had more facts before they started just cutting him off. I don't know. I still like his music and I still like hers.

As for the abuse thing, I was in an abusive relationship once (not long...trust...it took one time for me to learn...that's all). I can't speak for others, but I know the first & only time the dude put his hands on me, I just didn't expect it. So I was in a state of shock like...no he didn't just choke me...so from that stand point I do understand why some people don't leave right away because they still haven't gotten over the shock...HOWEVER...I've watched enough lifetime movies, and heard enough stories to know...if you let him get away with it the first time...he will do it again...so hopefully she seeks help, and thinks about what's best for her...just because you love someone doesn't mean you should be with them...especially if they've hit you.