THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Intro


Hello Blog World

My name is Shantel most people call me Telly or Tel. I am classy, out going, loud, down-to-earth, goofy uncensored, opinionated, very sarcastic and fabulous 24 year female! I hail from Richmond, VA. I also adore the color purple--toyaly, I'm a QUEEN. I like to chill with down-to-earth people (like myself), and just have a good time! I love funny people, I have a *stellar* sense of humor, I like going to the movies, I LOVE talking on the phone (I'm always on the phone), I also LOVE to read, I like to travel, I like to go shopping. In the stores as well as on the internet. I enjoy going out to eat and did I mention drinking with my home-slices.

I have no Ideal what I am going to blog about... just some randoms I just hope some one reads them lol


I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll read them!!!